Fixed Price

SEO QUOTE ONLINE

Get a fixed price online in under 60 seconds for your SEO campaign tailored to suite your website needs and budget. 

GET STARTED

0$

Thanks, we will contact you soon

Local Or National?

Does your business provide services locally or nationally?

You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

Your Main Keyword

What is you main targeted search term you'd like to rank for?

You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

Additional Keywords

Would you like any additional keyword or locations other than you main keyword?

You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

Additional Keywords

Please list your additional search terms, one per line.

These should be service + location (e.g. plumbers manchester)

You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

Main Topical Keyword

Please tell use your main keyword you wish to rank for in search results.

Please note that this will be the main keyword we aim to rank in search results, however we will also use this as a topical subject to create content around to boost your organic traffic, not just your rankings.

You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

Bespoke Content Strategy

Only 15% of users are ready to buy when searching the web. We use this strategy to help capture the other 85%.

The more articles we publish the quicker your traffic will increase month on month.

You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

Have you had SEO before?

This is so we can check any damage that may have been caused by poor SEO services.

You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

Get Your Fixed Monthly SEO Quote

We Can Give You A Fixed In Under 60 Seconds...

You need to select an item to continue

NEXT STEP

Final cost

The final estimated monthly price is:

Summary

Description Information Quantity Price
Discount :
Total :

CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS

Our Goals & Achievments 

Our aim is to get your phone ringing or customers contacting you. What we know which other SEO companies don’t seem to acknowledge is that 85% of people online are not yet ready to buy and are still researching.

Since Google personalises results we target the 85% of people for you. We still target your main keyword that you want to rank for, but if we did that alone then we’d be leaving the 85% of people on the table.

We pull them to your website and provide everything they need you could convert them there. If they go back to Google and do more research, they will be more likely to see your website in their next search result because they’ve already visited your website once.

“This is how we overload our clients with customers, enquires and sales…”

Since launching One Source Digital, our team have successfully manage to rank and boost traffic to both small local and major national clients. Check out some of our success stories on our website.

Sam Garner

Sam Garner

Founder & CEO

Our company was created by Sam who started out with over 7+ years in the SEO industry as a freelancer and needed to scale. 

Let’s Get Started

Ready To Make a Real Change? Let’s Build this Thing Together!